Friday, October 23, 2009

English

These days I felt that I almost lost my mind to the English used in mine report, assignment, or etc. The pronunciation, verb used or grammar mistake are often occur in mine writing. It was kidda upset and I try to improved, however when I try to understand some English written books, I felt that I sometime unable even to read instead I am guessing to the meaning of the unfamiliar words.

Loafing around people blog, I found that most of them able to write a proper writing, which I am admire to them. Like my little god brother Lihua, he went to The One Academic School where I can felt that he going to master English better than me. Even when I go around Wayne blog, Little Paper Doll blog it remain the same.

Now I have a god father, who treats me very good, just like his own son. Anyway my dad is English educated, where sometime I tried to speak English to him, I know my slang is funny where I wonder my dad will keep laughing after the end of the conversation.

I am going to buy a book, either is fiction or not, just to improve my worst language and I tried to speak it out. I dun wan to be an ignorance guy, that I might be go work for another countries, either German, Paris, or whatever. Promise that it will not be in Malaysia. Of course that if some company like to employed me.

I know that some of you are complaining why I write not in Time News Roman form but in Old English Text form? That just because I felt that those words are nice, and exotic, where I like to read this kind of words especially in mine dairy.

I am weird, am i?



5 comments:

小路 said...

This font style difficult to read, not use to it.

Anonymous said...

:) Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my blog, thus far! I'm glad you wrote in English, because now I have a chance to understand and reply back! :)

I'm sure you'll learn English well soon enough! A suggestion I would have is to watch any t.v. programs that are available in English, and of course.. books do help, like you said!

xiao E said...

yar~
agree wif 小路~

i feel dizzy after i read~:P

Yvonne said...

You can learn english better and make it more interesting by watching movie seriously!

ahahahaha...

But reading a book that you like is better than simply pick up a book to read.

And have a English Blog also! Hoho

I m glad you have the KEEN and passion to improve your english. keep it up.

Dun like me half tong water!

阿慧曰 said...

if i'm not mistaken

I am weird? am I?

should be:

I am weird, ain't I?


:P

All the best ^^