Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5th August

I always think that is it the university life is very good? By listen to mummy, daddy, brothers… sisters… whatever… They said that Form 6 life is more toughs than University. Fine… then I going for form 6, actually am a kind of commit suicide but unfortunately, I pass all subjects…. =.=lll weird right? Dun asks me why because I also dun know the reason.

In Form 6, my life was simple, go school by driving, sleep during the classes, ignore physic lab but not chemistry, totally mind-absent in math’s class, listen the PA teacher bull shit and some not very interesting story. And then wake up during noon, and then go home. In home, no homework, just have to eat, and play computer whole day or night or midnight. Tuition classes? Sure! I sure have, because my mom said I need to attend. Then I go for tuition class. Yes, honestly that teacher is very good, but I am extremely sloth and I lazy do any home work…. Why? That because too tough of those crazy question! And the syllabus covered is too many and I am sure I cannot follow up. Then I continue this kind of life style, with little and little knowledge, finally I pass and not failed. I am quite surprise I am not failed, anyway I dun like that kind of life.

People said that I just waste my time. Yea, absolutely. That because, my love life in form 6 is bad enough. How bad? That’s enough for me to sad about few weeks, months, or 2 years. If you wan me to explain, I have to give up, I just dun wan remember those bullshit history.

I work for few months, with low salary but good experience. I am more dare to speak, I tried to sale something which not very popular with limited knowledge provided by company. And when I come to University, I feel that life style is going to change after this.

Assignment, tutorial, practical, lab, attending lecture, do discussion, finding reference, online searching and many stuff I do not done it in form 6 or I never do it. Mostly the life is here is very clear that we live with money and hard works. Not like form 6, just alike the secondary school that we spend little and we study good, comfort, and systematic. In return now I have to follow schedule myself, with alarm and whole bunch of reminder, some special time table, notes or more terrible, I call my friend gimme a call if I am not in condition (means I am overslept or drop bus or another cases).

Life here is lonely, time packed, no freedom available. With my laptop, many works, and some wheat crackers that my mom brought for me. At night, my friends is those some unknown insects, crawling on my leg or face, during I am fallen on my bed.

With no roommate, I am quite free. But, quite boring so cause I shut mouth for long~~~~ time. And now, is time for me to score my study, no more rest, no more love. Why? Because I rest too much, and I love until I am tired in mind.

Times to brought some ant killer to terminate those bad red ants whose kept my room as their base… =.=+ I scare my books and electronic device will spoiled because of them >...

3 comments:

Jimmy Lee said...

haha.... keep on going, didi. Gambateh but not stress yourself. Don't like me. Now I already can't sleep for whole night and going to stay until morning and go to work. Stupid enough for not get myself sleeping. haha. I said I will keep my eyes on your blog right? hehe. Take care always la ^^

Wo Su Shyan said...

Walao eh! I don't know that you live with ants... Clean your room maybe that will be better.

Uni life is like that one lah~ What to do? I tried having sleepless nite before just to complete my assignment.

Dude you are lucky! Don miss this opportunity to get your degree. If you have nobody to talk to just pm me in my msn lar~~

Gambateh~

Next time you come back i treat you Eu Yan Sang Guai Ling Gou~

冷冰鱼 said...

^^ u say de oh, su shyan xD

Gor, dun always cannot sleep oh, if not i go punch u until u fainted on bed xD