Wednesday, July 30, 2008

30th July

Today i am absence to school again... i have a bit cough and fever but it does not matter... but my head seem like a bit heavy and even i am conscious , i still feel i am dreaming. Cant differenciate i am in life or in dream actually. But my sister say i am lazy, alright... may be i am.....

Have a nice time with su shyan and my sister today. A nice movie, although is a bit odd actually....


Anyway, i felt happy that somebody accompany me go out and take a walk or gathering. There are less people in Jaya Jusco Cheras Selatan, but i like it, sometime a kind of peach is a luxurious for me. A malay tradition music player, playing a kind of block of bamboo cylinder. the sounds are nice, and awesome so.

Seeking the others 鬼吹灯 episode, a bit disappointed. No new stock yet, but my sister keep dawn herself into her idol magazine. Kidda silly but she seem cute, she beauty too.... no doubt.

Soon be my english presentation, i hate it, all my teammate all seem sloth enough and i am headache how to score a good mark when trial exam. maybe i will give up so... because MUET exam pass already... Haha... i am a bit irresponsible, but i really hate to present my idea in front of my class mate. Why? because they never listen to me....

Perhaps, i can get a nice gift to Huei Zhi, i wonder what should girls likes for gift. A DVD? A Books? A shirt or blouse? or a fluff doll? Confusing.... but i wish i can gift something to her, she is a special girls. In all my friends. ( I should apologize, she is not my type....)

August... coming soon... with this, about 4 people will have their birthday , i am quite pity, my birthday is on November, that time is for final exam, or holidays, or part time jobs golden time. Less and less people will remember thats. Any way, at lease cute su shyan would always get it ^^. Good buddy~

Today the weather is hot and clam, without wind, and influence my mood so......

1 comment:

Wo Su Shyan said...

I WILL REMEMBER YOUR BIRTHDAY DE LAH!