Saturday, July 26, 2008

26th July

4.09pm cloudy

Sometime i really feel disappointed that i cant even master my language. Either in English, Mandarine or Malay... Kidda disappointed. Yesterday, my english teacher check my handout which i going to present afterward. " Odd sentence, what is this? just a worse draft, make me headache... how do i should mark on this?" said teacher. Alright.. honestly my english is poor, not like others, some able to write a marvelous essay, some can speak extremely fluently although on the stage. I am quite admire them... imaging if i was them, i really satisfied.

Today i absent to school again, i do not like to attend school. Stay in class, although there are many joke, topic discussion and study group. But i do not interest, i like mandarine books, i like music, and i like games. They just like study, english literature,and songs. Totally different between us.... what should i do???

2 comments:

Wo Su Shyan said...

Don absent from school lah~ When you start study in college or university dy, you will start missing your secondary school life. Appreciate the days you have now. Not much days left there..

Yvonne said...

Haha... I also having the same problem with you in college. When your friend tell you, there is nothing wrong to work in pair/ group with you, just need to correct your language!

Work on it!