Thursday, July 23, 2009

23th July

I gonna crazy after this….. How could I lost my things, summore is very important things in my study in UniMAP and not only once… First is mine pencil box with all my important stuff inside like pen, pencil, rubber, puncher, stapler, and also mine one of the Parker pen which is mine birthday present. Then I forget to bring my engineering jacket while I go home and my mom to post to me with super high speed and high pay. Now, I lost again, my handphone. Not enough one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A new handphone!! What the fuck of it…. I hate myself... how could I so idiot and bull shit like this? Why I keep like amnesia like this? Even study I also behaved like this. I try to remember remember and remember. But I cant get it!!!!

Darn…. What could I do? Now I lost mine phone, mom is mad right now, forget to return the library book and now has the penalty of RM6, and I have to go maxis center to do mine sim card again…. Money again…. I dunno what can I do with my lovely phone my mom gift me, but that bullshit and fuckoff spouse of the phone is the problem. The outer surface of the spouse is rough enough that I cant even can completely put mine phone into my pocket, then inside the spouse is super and extra soft and the phone keep slipping out. So what do you expect? A new phone which my mom gift me is gone now, I dun think got such good luck I am that mine phone was picked up by a good guy who will return back to me. Bad luck enough….

Not only these, my bf leave me too, reason? No. So? I dun know so dun ask me these nonsense question. Sure u say that I am his bf so why I dun know? But I just can told u I really dunno, may be I am not a good bf or anything else. The people who leave me alone without reason, he is not the first one.

So what should I do now? Staring into sky and smile to this crime and unfair god? I study hard I get nothing but forget, I have good family and good gift but this fate taken it. Oh my… I cant imagine what I will forget afterward…. Maybe I will forget my best friend, maybe I will forget my name, maybe I will forget my sister, my parent , forget to study, forget to sleep, until I forget myself.
Amnesia, not just only for old folks but same to me.

I am try hard to remember peoples name, location and mine lectuarer name, I do it hard, but after 1 month until now, I still not able to remember all.
I stupid right? Yea… extremely silly.

3 comments:

Jimmy Lee said...

Hey bro, don't so upset. Take a deep breathe and go walk around, calm down yourself 1st. Don't worry, even you forget everyone in the world, but still have somebody will remember you and stay beside you^^ I'm the one among. If you think you did very very worst this time, never mind, you still alive, lets do it better next time. Don't cry over the spilt milk.Do I ever tell you that your smiling face is much much better looking than your sadness face? Haha...... So, cheer up bro. And always take care of yourself. You yourself is much more important than any other things. If want someone to talk with, give me a call. Don't have handphone then use public phone la. My phone number 016-6537856 ^^
I'll always be with you. ^^

levi_cos said...

ずっと待ってます
i try to improve myself to b better.
i alwiz here ><)))B>

Yvonne said...

Hey dun so upset yea.. Can always call.

012-2236992. If case you lost my number again