Friday, September 26, 2008

26th September

It has been a long period i have not update my blog. Just kept my memorial in my dairy. A exam week, totally make me fade out. I do not like to study at all, but i have to.... whatever... at lease i done some hard work for this exam, although it does not work at all.....
It was cool today, either in class or in tuition center. Honestly my body absolutely weaker than normal people. I felt into half conscious and sleepy.... cannot stand this.... i walk to my friend class and try to have a new environment. They are much more happier, play around even we all have to sit for last paper in an hour. By completing my dairy, i notice that i start to feel a bit lost, after 3 more month, would i still have chance to joke with them? Wonder...
My tooth start feel some aching and pain.... it make me hard to sleep or think at all... although i go look for dentist for last month and doctor repair for it, but it getting worse.... should i decide to pull off this tooth or just left it? But i will permanently lost one tooth if i take it off, but in reverse i have to spend thousand of dollar to cut off my tooth spine.... headache.....
These day i start to think about friendship, now only i notice that i do not have a good friend( i mean boys, i have one good friend who is a girl) which can share my life. Suzan is busy in study, so..... haven to depend to my dairy, to find a way speak out my thought, silly huh?
The Haze from forest fire was arrived....at the same time,a mist approaching to my life.....

2 comments:

Wo Su Shyan said...

hey bad guy! How's life? Yala i'm busy, but you also din sms me de! T^T sob sob~
STPM is coming, go study study~ Don't play so many games dy lah~~
I'm sure you can do it! Gambateh!

Wo Su Shyan said...

I have a new entry...
http://sushyan.blogspot.com/
go see see~